Hey all,

I'd like to pull my emails out of the cloud and run them on a local
server (pcengines APU2 looks good).
My ISP blocks tcp ports below 1024 and sending email from a residential
(dynamic) IP might mark my email as spam.

Right now I'm thinking of renting a cheap VPS and using it as a proxy
for my home server which would use a dynamic DNS.
I don't really want a copy of the email on the VPS so I was planning to
use relayd or socat to route incoming traffic to my local OpenSMTPD
server.

But I don't really see a way to proxy outgoing connections from smtpd...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joris