Thu, 17 Nov 2016 00:11:36 -0700 Clint Pachl <pa...@ecentryx.com>
> You're absolutely right Anton. After rereading what I wrote, I see I got
> a little out of line.
>
> Thanks,
> Clint

Hi Clint,

To be fair I am a one strict in course of thought fellow, so I know very
well when and why you're solid with this.  This is right for you, please
also allow me to thank everyone in OpenBSD for providing an upgrade path
as the Time optimisation tool.  I am, therefore, only writing it for me.
I would be glad to read your next posts regarding backup-restore advice.
Yet please allow room for the convergent comb tools to exist gracefully.
What I see as most helpful is troubleshooting, and improving procedures.

Kind regards,
Anton