On 11/26/16 04:57, R0me0 *** wrote:
> As I did see any mention around here, I was boosted to post this great
> presentation by Peter N . M. Hansteen.
>
> https://home.nuug.no/~peter/blug2016/

It's nice to hear you like it!

The meeting where I presented this was a lot less well attended than I
had hoped but the web server logs seem to indicate that it has some use
as advocacy on the web.

(The odd format is kind of an accident - this is a descendant of a
company-internal presentation I did for a group of colleagues and in
$dayjob land it's the branded pptx templates or no go. Trying to convert
to something marginally saner only served to re-ignite the passion with
which I hate 'office'-style presentation apps.)

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/