I've got two Sun Netra X1s (400MHz ultraSPARC IIe, 2GB RAM, 2x40GB
drives) with 5.9 installed, they crash after awhile but I suspect
that's a cooling issue since these things run pretty hot.  I'd use
them as firewalls but I can't push any more than ~50Mbps through them
and I've got a 100/40 fibre connection coming once our house is built.

--
Aaron Mason - Programmer, open source addict
I've taken my software vows - for beta or for worse