Am 12/19/16 um 19:01 schrieb Todd Carpenter:
> Hi All,
>
> I recently installed 6.0 and was struggling to get my softraid0 stripe to
> build properly and or boot.  I went over section 14 carefully and did some
> research.  The part that I found was missing was the creation of a 100 meg
> partition on the A slice and how to successfully create a bootable raid
> stripe. (I'm sure there is something somewhere that I missed, but I thought
> it would be awesome to include step #2 and #3 in the raid setup)

That's not needed anymore. On the page you mention, it states clearly:

"[...] and booting from softraid devices isn't supported on all of them.
It's currently only possible to boot from RAID1, RAID5 and crypto
volumes on i386, amd64 and sparc64."

The same in the manpages:
http://man.openbsd.org/?query=boot&apropos=0&sec=8&arch=default&manpath=OpenBSD-current

As this already works for me on several systems, i assume that something
with your process is wrong here. Or you messed up your upgrade (yes, i
upgraded some of the machines).

Hth,
Marc