On Thu, 9 Mar 2017, Karel Gardas wrote:

I ask this because I want to know if I will make me dependent of
todays stand of OpenBSD.

Mounting ffs partitions of OpenBSD in FreeBSD and the opposite
is possible without big problems. Will this change with Raid?

Yes, as FreeBSD does not know anything about OpenBSD's software raid.

And even "ccd" seems not to be a solution. We read in the man page
of FreeBSD:

Note that a one-disk ccd is not the same as the original partition. In
particular, this means if you have a file system on a two-disk mirrored
ccd and one of the disks fail, you cannot mount and use the remaining
partition as itself; you have to configure it as a one-disk ccd. <<

Perhaps is too naive to think it would be enough to edit the label,
RAID seems to be a complicated issue.

ccd lived long (not anymore in OpenBSD), but I do not know
if the versions in the many BSDs are compatible.

And if ZFS will live longer than the hype is also a big question.

No way to avoid frequent backup, migration and system mutation for the
simplest use.

Rodrigo.