On 2017-04-02, Niko Pavlinek <niko.pavli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2. 04. 2017 14:08, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Please try a -current snapshot and report back. If you get it now (before
>> the kernel version moves to 6.1-current) you'll be able to safely update
>> to the proper 6.1 release when it's out.
>>
>> ACPI is really required for modern PC hardware, it is tied up with many
>> aspects of the system including cooling, I would not run a machine for
>> longer than a quick test without it.
>>

> Hello,
>
> No luck.  I've tried the -current snapshot released on Friday
> (31.03.2017) and the one released on Saturday (01.04.2017), but
> both have yielded the same error.
>
> If I can provide any more info I would be happy to do so.

In that case, the best option is probably to boot -current with acpi disabled
and run "sendbug" as root. It's probably simplest to use "sendbug -P >
/tmp/sendbug.txt" and copy that to another machine, then edit (please include
the information from your previous report) and send it to b...@openbsd.org.
This will include PCI tables and a base64-encoded copy of the ACPI tables.