On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 06:56:08PM +0300, G wrote:
> I should add that video on 6.1 works fine when im connected to ethernet
> So i guess the problem is with the iwm driver

It could be a driver bug but based on the information I have so far there
is nothing I can do but wait and see if somebody else reports the same
problem with an 3165 device. I have no such device to check myself.

Wifi is complicated. I am getting about 1 or 2 problem reports like yours
per week. Most of them turn out to not be driver bugs but general problems
with people's wifi setups.
The most recent one was that Lenovo had mistakenly wired up one of the WAN
antennas for 3g devices to the WLAN device in an x230 laptop they sold, and
that caused a bad signal and poor performance (I did not figure that out,
but gladly the person who reported the problem eventually found out).

Based on such experiences I have become careful about jumping to conclusions
about what must be a wifi driver bug. I certainly will not spend time
debugging a driver unless I get some very solid clues that point towards
a driver bug.

As far as I can tell from your report, your machine needs a BIOS update
or has broken ACPI or has some other hardware issue. Who knows.