One question
Where did you put that command? I dont want anytime i connect to wifi to
open a terminal and execute that command.

I tried adding to /etc/hostname.iwm0
I put after up iwm0 media autoselect mode 11g

I tried adding it to /etc/hostname.trunk0 after dhcp
but it didnt work.

I also tried it to .xinitrc
doas ifconfig iwm0 media autoselect mode 11g
but it didnt work.