W dniu 2017-04-25 o 03:14, Doggie pisze:
And here is a couple of suggestions after my thorough reading of "INSTALL.octeon" doc and experiments performed afterwards:

- replacing all occurrences of "rootdev=sd0" with "rootdev=/dev/sd0", which fixes the issue with boot process stopping in the middle and asking for "root device:"

- replacing all occurrences of "$loadaddr" with "${loadaddr}" - just a cosmetic change

- putting an information that a kernel meant to be used, should actually be copied to MSDOS partition, so that U-Boot can load it upon boot, e.g. by doing this:
   mount /dev/sd0i /mnt && cp /bsd /mnt/bsd && umount /mnt

Apart from the above, I'd like to suggest more explicit information that a switch in PoE is not supported at the moment - in this section of "INSTALL.octeon" doc:

"Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter Lite / PoE
  onboard serial port, Ethernet and USB controller are supported."

as this could be a deal-breaker for some ports hungry folks :)

--
Cheers,
Pawel Waga