Thanks.

Seems like syspatch should install new /bsd.sp and /bsd.mp and then link
/bsd to the correct one based on whether sp or mp kernel is running. This
would be consistent with the installer.

In 002 and 004 syspatch /bsd is updated with sp kernel, /bsd.mp is updated
with mp kernel, and /bsd.sp is not updated.