I would recommend something like Magento, depending on your needs. At
ZeroLag (the company I work for, www.zerolag.com) - and yeah I'm plugging
for them since I work there, but this is also based on direct experience -
you can get dedicated or shared hosting with 24/hour monitoring. I don't
have any prices for you since I am not in sales. These are Linux servers,
not OpenBSD, not sure if that matters as much to you. But maybe what you
are looking for.

You also don't necessarily have to have Wordpress or Magento if you don't
want, I believe we just provide those on request but sales would be able to
answer more questions about that.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1