On 05/17/17 17:34, Mik J wrote:

> I did a new test (without brackets) and now it seems to work because the
> IP address is marked as TRAPPED (before it was GREY)
> # spamdb | grep x.x.x.x
> TRAPPED|x.x.x.x|1495121479

That sounds like the normal and expected behavior, then. Good!

> But the spamd-greytrap table remains empty
> Peter, do you have any entries when you do pfctl -t spamd-greytrap -T show

Actually, I don't have that table at all.

The greytrapping parts uses the database, not tables. The thinking is
roughly that it makes sense to have the whitelisted addresses in a table
(spamd-whitelist) for performance, but performance in response towards
grey or trapped hosts is not needed or expected, so the (possibly)
slower database lookup is considered sufficient.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/