ok. thanks. i got it. there is no interest to make the kernel use page
tables for itself. like this is not the case on other architectures.)

btw, on ci20, you have 256 MB of RAM for the unmapped "feature"
(another 256 is assigned to devices or reserved). I believe, 256 MB
(25% of all the SDRAM) is enough for everything in the kernel, except
the file cache. I guess having 64 bit cpu on such a machine like ci20
would be "a waste of time". whatever. will be using crappux as a test
payload. xD