I've got exactly the same problem. It seems that BladeCenter have an
unusual keyboard controller (switchable). I tried to boot with all
floppy disk, with external keyboard (USB and PS/2), different BIOS
settings and it never worked. I think the internal KVM is not
"hardware transparent". I'm not sure but I think that NetBSD/i386
2.0.2 didn't boot either (can't remember). Also, critical pieces of
hardware are detected and configured : buses, cpu, ram, nic, scsi,
video... It's raging to be blocked by... the keyboard !! Hope it will
be supported some days...

Best regards,

Bruno.