Doh...  Yeah, starting from scratch with -r works. I guess quickly finding
how long rounds take is not quite as easy as bioctl -d and try again.

I guess the rounds it chooses is equal to a seconds worth, but surprised
that it would be exactly 256. Struck me as a maxed byte or something. Sorry
for the noise.