> That said, while "minimum requirement" is neither useful nor
> understandable, it might be interesting to document nominal
> requirements - for example, size of base system on disk and memory
> occupied on bootup.

The landisk builds are done on a SH4 cpu running at 267 MHz, with 64MB
of ram.  Network is a 100mbit, the disk drive is a Hitachi CF 8GB disk
drive -- yes it fits into a CF socket internally, and it has real
spinning parts.

That's not the bare minimum to get work done.  I am certain a much
slower machine would be able to get the work done.  The landisk is
obviously too much machine for the job, because it spits out a new
snapshot every few days.  It meets expectations; dare I say it exceeds
them.

So I encourage everyone to get a machine no faster than this, or
perhaps even slower.

Perhaps later we can decide who is proving which point.

> But - given the undefined free variables - that sort of thing probably
> belongs in blog posts rather than on openbsd.org.

It's misc, everyone wants a helping hand no matter how silly.  I'd
like my lawn mowed.