On 08/08/17 03:54, Mihai Popescu wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> I am not an expert user of OpenBSD but I want to tell you the FAQ is
> the first step. That is maintained by Nick Holland,
I really hate to correct someone who says such nice things about my
work, but ... I stepped aside a while back to wiggle priorities around
in my life a bit.

I am happy to report that Theo Buehler and T. J. Townsend have stepped
up and done a great job of maintaining and improving the FAQ (and much
of the rest of the website, and making contributions to the rest of the
project as well).

(I am, of course, still active in the OpenBSD community, but racking up
more miles on my motorcycles, too...)

Nick.