I would advise not assuming the email ISP will forward blindly all the
email it gets.

Back then years ago I ran an ISP, and the most strange ever support call I
get was a competitor buying a modem of ours, and escalating a support call
our email server was not forwarding *their* email.

C: Well, our main server queue is full of messages and spam, and we just
pointed our email server to yours to alleviate it...and it does not goes
through....
ME: You know our central email server besides having anti-spam and grey
listing, only forwards our own domain, right? (we had other email servers
for corner cases, but it even then it would not fit their...special case)

--
Regards,

--
Rui Ribeiro
Senior Linux Architect and Network Administrator