On 2017-08-24, Markus Rosjat <ros...@ghweb.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> since I know ppl on this list are always willing to help even it's not a
> real openbsd problem I will give it a try.
> I tried to ask this on the postfix list but after a week without any
> response and resending the  mail I gave up.

If your post to the Postfix list had a similar amount of information as
this one, I'm not really surprised.

> so here is my problem, I konfigured postfix and dkimproxy to work
> together. So far so good because it works for outgoing mail. The problem
> i face is with local mails. Postfix somehow rewrites the reciepent from
> the mail adress to u...@domain.tld and then the lookup im my ldap
> directory fails.

"I configured": how? we don't have a crystal ball. The Postfix list is a
much better idea than misc@, but nobody wants to drag information out of
someone asking the question. I think the absolute minimum information
you should give them is "postconf -n" output and version details,
ideally details of your dkimproxy configuration too.