thanks all for the suggetions I will take a look at it and come back with some kind of config output thought.

sorry for less usefull input but I'm trying to put pieces together in a way I can work with and this work is in progress and in a very early stage.

And once again this list is at least willing to responde to a dummy like me so thumbs up guys !!!

regards

markus