Hi Ronan,

thanks for the hint I'll give it a try!

regards

Markus

Am 20.09.2017 um 21:30 schrieb Ronan Viel:
Hi,
This kind of config works perfectly on my box. I am not sure SNI has something
to do here as relayd terminates the https connection, gets all the headers and
reopens a new one.
I just think you forgot the "with tls"  in your forward directive below:

relay "proxyssl" {
        listen on $gateway  port https
        protocol "httpproxy"

        forward with tls to <new-webserver>  port https
}

Do not forget to set a "ca file" in your protocol section if you want relayd to
check the certificate of your target's server (see relayd.conf man).

Ronan

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT