On 17/10/15 19:43, Cág wrote:
Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

Thanks a lot. But you are using sakura and not xterm for typing
Japanese. I want to use xterm so that I can leave more dependencies
behind :)

You can build st (recommended) as it doesn't have any dependencies that
aren't in the install, if I amn't mistaken; or try rxvt-unicode.

xterm is an unholy mess and shouldn't be used by anybody.

But xterm is in base unlike urxvt or the VTE-terminals. Maybe OpenBSD
should change to urxvt in base. Seems to me, from the user-perspective,
that it would be a simmilar change as from screen to tmux.

Niels