Grtz *!
Sry for going alittle bit off topic , me and a friend are trying to rebuild a
swedish openbsd forum (openbsd.se) it's been live since 2005 , and been running
punbb.
But punbb is not actively​ being developed and we wonder if anyone can suggest
a good forum software , we don't have time to write one from scratch (both have
full time jobs and kids and other stuff , but we want a swedish openbsd forum
to flurish)

Could anyone suggest some forum software that we can run?

We are also thinking about posting tutorials on the site to help more ppl find
openbsd throw search engines.

Take care all!
And thanks in advance
--
Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev