Hello,

First: thanks for OpenBSD 6.2, another great release ... and oooh, boy,
upgrading is such a joy! Its awesome cause its painless and is done faster than
even booting most full blown operating systems.

Second, my problem:
We have 2 roadwarriors doing projects for another company, and they should
connect to their Microsoft based VPN Service.
However, we are experiencing a weird problem that only one of them can connect
at the same time.
Its no problem with their service, using mobile phone tethering both can
connect simultaneously.

I have tried both with net.inet.gre.allow and net.inet.gre.wccp enabled and
disabled, but it does not work.
The rule is basically:

pass out quick on $if_int proto {tcp udp gre} from any to $customer_ip nat-to
$ext_ip

which of course also allows Port 1723.

I have no idea about the configuration on their server, and found various
discussions e.g. "multiple pptp pass-through on pf" from 2007 and others about
10 years back.
Whats the current state of this? Do I really need a proxy like poptop?

thanks in advance,
infoomatic