On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 04:57:14PM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:

> >> Yes, absolutely.
> >>
> >> Otherwise one day you will configure up v6 on an interface and
> >> come whining about how your custom configuration isn't do inet6
> >> boohoohoo.
> >
> >OK.  You assume I'm an asshole.
> >

> >> You need it.  And don't go writing some balony blog saying you don't
> >> need it.
> >
> >I don't need blogs. :-)
> >

> >Look, I'm very happy with OpenBSD (*honestly*) in the technical as well
> >as in the human aspect.  The *only one* negative point I found till now
> >in this project is your attitude.  The next time you want to insult me
> >do it in private, in that way you won't harm the project (taking in care
> >the other people working hard on it).
>
> Terribly sad you are such a sensitive soul.

Uh, your sarcasms hurt my delicate soul. :-)

I don't usually come here to whine.  I've always kept my systems as
default as possible.  I've never written any article about OpenBSD.
Obviously it's not about me and *that's the bad news*.  Whether or not
you're right about users in general, there are more than one OS out
there with long tradition and experience in developing with the
assumption users are a bunch of irresponsible idiots.  And they count
with a stronger infrastructure than yours.  It's not clever to compete
with those monsters using their same strategy.