On Wed, Dec 06, 2017 at 03:15:57AM -0500, Rupert Gallagher wrote:
| I know well that article, because it is several years old with no updates.
|
| Those working on ffs should do what they are supposed to do. Lack of
| money? Setup a stickers sale or a kickstarter, get the money and
| just fucking do it.

You must be new to Open Source.

Would be funny if it wasn't so insulting.

Why don't you "just fucking do it" yourself?  Apparently you'll "get
the money".  The benefit for us would be that all the time you spend
working on it, you wouldn't be sending e-mails to this list.

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/