On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 09:38:02 +0100
Paul de Weerd <we...@weirdnet.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 06, 2017 at 03:15:57AM -0500, Rupert Gallagher wrote:
> | I know well that article, because it is several years old with no
> updates. |
> | Those working on ffs should do what they are supposed to do. Lack of
> | money? Setup a stickers sale or a kickstarter, get the money and
> | just fucking do it.
>
> You must be new to Open Source.
>
> Would be funny if it wasn't so insulting.

I just piped him to /dev/null. Besides his repeated profanity, his
telling a Free Software project what to do and how to do it, his
"who needs more than one line" formatting, his using his hatred of
archives and his possesion of an iPhone as an excuse for his hostile
email formatting, and his top-posting with vague words like "that
article" (when four were mentioned), he's just plain unhappiness
attracting.

If everybody piped him to /dev/null, nobody would be confronted with
his 1 line, 1000 word verbiage in quoted text, his useless profanity,
or his disrespect of a great Free Software project.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive