Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with using iked with a Windows 10 and EAP
mschap-v2 authentication in a road warrior setup?

I tried but it doesn’t work. It always return error saying no local
certificate found. On a side note - Windows seems to report it’s IP address
as peerid.

On the OpenBSD side, I am using the latest iked from cvs and a valid
letsencrypt certificate. The resulting server does not have issue with iOS
configuration but never got pass   Windows 10.

The same certififcate works properly with strongswan in a freebsd ikev2
setup hence server certificate issue can be eliminated.

Will post logs and config once I am back home.
--

Rgds, Michael