Yes, Windows 10 as road warrior, with ms-chapv2 authentication.

That means server side I have a certificate and client side using username
and password.

My config works with my iPhone as road warrior, but not windows 10. I will
try to post the logs for both as soon as I can.

Kinda strange I think it has something to do with how Windows offers the
proposal or peerid.

--

Rgds, Michael