Fair enough, any idea if this could effect MIPS {32 64}? That's my next most commonly deployed arch. I do assume that there will likely be some issues on other arches, but from what I see, folks are still doing pensive beard stroking trying to determine if AMD chips are susceptible. SPARC is tight like a tiger as Goldmember would say, and I would be wholeheartedly shocked to find it was vulnerable to the same degree as x86.