On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 12:27:47PM +0300, Consus wrote:

> On 23:12 Thu 08 Feb, Jeroen wrote:
> > I can talk hours and hours why OpenBSD is superior to Linux
>
> It is possible to list all block devices (with type and size) with one
> command? You now, like lsblk(8) in Linux.

I don't think there's a single command that covers that. By
look at sysctl hw.disknames and disklabel.

But some points I'd like to make

- Only you can decide if OpenBSD fits you and if you like the way
things work.

- You have to expect some/a lot of things to be different compared to
Linux. While both systems implement Posix, the general approach
differs a lot. Some things differ for a reason, historical or not.

- You shouldn't assume we know Linux. So refering to a Linux specific
command often does not help a lot. Try to explain what you want to achieve.

- Use the man pages and FAQ. We've put quite some effort into them.

        -Otto