On 02/11/18 20:15, Zsolt Kantor wrote:

> I'm using the latest release. Where the dl speed in other OS is approx. 1.4
> MB/s in BSD is only approx. 240 KB/s. Why is this? Is about a setting in some
> config file that limits download/traffic rate?

You're not giving us a lot to work with here.

But to answer your question, no, just take a peek at /etc/pf.conf (or
run doas pfctl -sr). If you're running with the default config, there is
no queueing going on.

With no information other than "it's slow" I would have to start guessing.

The first thing I'd check is ifconfig output for the interfaces relevant
to your traffic. Are they running in a suboptimal mode for some reason?
Just to pick a random example, a gigabit interface that for some reason
is stuck at 10 or 100 Mbit or even mismatched duplex settings or a
wireless interface that for some reason did not get one of the better N
modes would fit the symptoms you describe. But so would quite a few
other things.

You really need to supply more information if you want useful help in
troubleshooting.

- Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/