First of all I must to clarify that I'm newbie in networking and there are some
thinks that I don't understand in your message, but, I will do anything you ask
to resolve the problem, because I think this is a bug in the wifi firmware that
I'm using (please read the reply sent to Tom). I'm running the default config,
I have not modified anything related to the network. I will paste here the
config file output and the command output.
This is in my pf.conf:

#       $OpenBSD: pf.conf,v 1.54 2014/08/23 05:49:42 deraadt Exp $
#
# See pf.conf(5) and /etc/examples/pf.conf

set skip on lo

block return    # block stateless traffic
pass            # establish keep-state

# By default, do not permit remote connections to X11
block return in on ! lo0 proto tcp to port 6000:6010

this is the output of that command:

block return all
pass all flags S/SA
block return in on ! lo0 proto tcp from any to any port 6000:6010