Distros like RHEL have longer release cycles because the industry they service
demands them. The fact that the kernel project maintains releases as far back
as 2012 only re-enforces the business.

There's no need for 'puffangelism' on this subject as OBSD is by no means alone
in six-month release cycles. Ubuntu is the obvious one.

--
  Patrick Harper
  paia...@fastmail.com