> On 03/30/18 13:32, 3 wrote:

>> people like you do not understand what better badly does work than
>> well not works. and it is not our(not ordinary users) fault that the

> Seriously, cipher, you're just spewing word salad again.

> And it sounds vaguely like abuse, aimed at people who were in fact
> offering useful suggestions.
to give useful suggestions first need to understand the question.
perhaps my poor english prevented you from understanding the question

> Some of us were able to decipher what we thought was your problem
> (wanting to record dropped packets) and offered suggestions on how to do
> that along with the explanation why your original approach was never
> going to work.
my initial approach does work. u are have comments about route-to?

> If you really want to record your dropped packets in a netflow format,
> there's nothing stopping you from implementing just that.
in next time remind yourself that you can surgery on your own, instead
of going to a surgeon

> Whether your implementation will be accepted back the OpenBSD source
> tree is of course a different and separate question.
i am a ordinary user(not a surgeon) and have already talked about it,
but my poor english..

> One thing is certain, though: Spewing abuse-ish word salad at mailing
> lists is not going to get you anywhere.
sorry about that -_- i should have left as soon as i understand we
were living in different worlds