Just curious, could it be, that the problem is only a problem of the
OPs from the threads (bug tracker, github mirror and so on) and, not a
problem from the OpenBSD developers ?

If I read the last section from https://www.openbsd.org/report.html it
looks like that for me. I did not search the list but I can't
remember, that someone asks which things in sendbug(1) or bugs (or
their workflow) does not work for the developers / maintainers (and if
there are things like that - IMHO they will fix them). Maybe people
also don't want to accept that OpenBSD is not Linux.

IIRC Stuart (or others) mentioned not the first time, that a human had
to manage a bug tracker - if one is needed.

Maybe I am total wrong but thats are my 2 cents about it.