Thanks for your fast answer.

I thought before, that the manual triage was the point.

Would the devs accept / use a bug tracker ? I ask because I find start
something without the devs is burning time (see the .ru domain, the UI
posts ... ).

If someone of the developers is interested a off list discussion could
maybe help.

Regards,

Christoph