Hi again,

Am 04.04.2018 um 15:34 schrieb Christophe Simon:
Yes, that should do the trick.

The only problem that you could face is the certificate validation in PHPMailer: if you connect to `locahost` using a TLS connection, unless your certificate presents `localhost` as a CN (or a SAN), there's chances that the client refuses to establish the connection (I don't remember if certificate validation is enabled by default in PHPMailer).

If you don't want to bypass certificate validation, one possible way to overcome this issue is to set an entry in your chroot's `/etc/hosts` pointing your certificate's CN to `127.0.0.1`, or include `localhost` in your certificate SANs. And if your certificate is self signed, you'll have to manually accept it.

I will give it a try , thank you for the advice

Regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT