I just connected my Android device to OpenBSD, and since
I did not find any article on this subject, I want to share my experience.

OpenBSD supports USB Mass Storage Device  (used in usb drives)
with umass(4).

But Android uses MTP (file-level protocol, not block-level like umass),
So OpenBSD launched ugen(4) to give user-space tools access
to some unknown USB device.

I installed ``simple-mtpfs`` package that uses fuse (user-space fs).

$ mtp-connect
$ simple-mtpfs /mnt

and it worked! You only need to be sure that your screen is unlocked.
For some reason my Android does not allow to connect to it.

There is also ``devel/adb`` port to debug and install .apk, but
I haven't tried it yet.