On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 02:20:50PM +0200, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> Could someone tell me if my changes below are OK. :-)
>
> The part I'm not clear is I read in current.html remote authenticated
> users need a explicit rule.  Do I need to add some "match auth" rule?

yes.

before, "from local" would match authenticated users as if they had sent
mail from the local machine but this led to being unable to express some
setups where depending on the source you want to relay to different hubs
even though users are authenticated.

With this:

> match from local for local apply local_users
> match from any for domain <vdomains> virtual <valiases> apply local_users
> match from local sender <addresses> for any apply remote_users

you need an additonal rule such as:

match auth from any sender <addresses> for any apply remote_users

because:

> #accept from local sender <addresses> for any relay

no longer matches authenticated users

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg