On 06/19/18 11:20, li...@wrant.com wrote:
Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:59:45 -0700 Jordan Geoghegan <jgeoghega...@gmail.com>
Have you considered one of the Librem laptops by Purism? I hear they're
quite nice, and are running coreboot straight from the factory.
The pinnacle of bullshit talk, utter nonsense, no technical value at all.

You don't have to be a snarky prick about things-- I don't hear you making any suggestions or providing any "technical" arguments or giving reasons for how/why my suggestion is "utter nonsense". You want a dmesg? You want the stats on the laptop? I'm not your secretary, you know how to Google. Don't be aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive.

Cheers,
Jordan