Hello Marko /Sekeres

I dont mean to start a flame war as it is counterproductive but Idont fully
get what you mean / imply by

>.".. while not requiring from OpenBSD to introduce Code of Conduct"

I think to anyone who has been on the mailing list for a number of years
anyone who has read the project goals
it is clear what the projects goals are and one of the  most important
is increase security

users are not in anyway bound to a code of conduct. it is not in the license

based on technical discussions and safeguards and talks about risks bugs
and their mitigations

I don't think any one @openbsd.org would sell the project out

suffice to say that the anyone following the Selective Disclosure Controversies
would understand that the OpenBSD project is does not endorse them
or advocate them.

selling zeroday bugs to anyone and  deliberately withholding information from
the developers of the software
is probably the antithesis of what this project stands for.

Regards,

Tom Smyth