On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 19:02:56 +0100
Tom Smyth <tom.sm...@wirelessconnect.eu> wrote:

> Hello Marko /Sekeres
>
> I dont mean to start a flame war as it is counterproductive but Idont
> fully get what you mean / imply by
>
> >.".. while not requiring from OpenBSD to introduce Code of Conduct"

I'm just trolling around :)

At the same time I'm relatively long-time *BSD user, thankful to anyone
and everyone who is making them possible. Specially to OpenBSD who still
appears to stick to simple "Don't be an asshole" CoC, as opposed to
some who took the different path, probably partly as a result of
accepting large "generous" "contributions".

As The Smiths sang, "Some BSDs are bigger than the others".

Once again, I'm just trolling around, I hope noone takes my posts on
this topic seriously.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/