I second Tom's recommendation of LibreNMS, it integrates well with OpenBSD.

Daniel
On 5-10-2018 00:44, flipchan wrote:
Greetings all,

I need to install a monitoring system with email notifications, I have used
mmonit which is great but it's a little too pricey for personal use.

Can anyone recommend a open source monitoring system that support email
notifications and monitoring of multiple hosts running openbsd.

Something more modern then nagios would be great, I just need it to work so as
long as it supports email notifications and monitoring of more then one host
it's good

Thanks in advance