On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 01:14:52PM +0200, open...@kene.nu wrote:
> Hello,
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 4:24 PM Remi Locherer <remi.loche...@relo.ch> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 08:48:28AM +0200, open...@kene.nu wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I am having trouble with ospfd not updating the kernel fib as it
> > > should (I think). This is in my lab environment on vagrant.
> > >
> > > host# uname -a
> > > OpenBSD host 6.4 GENERIC.MP#329 amd64
> > > host# ospfctl sh rib | grep 172.29.21.2
> > > 172.29.21.2/32       172.29.2.10       Intra-Area   Network   20
> > > 00:03:12
> > > host# ospfctl sh fib | grep 172.29.21.2
> > > *O       32 172.29.21.2/32       172.29.2.10
> > > host# netstat -rn  | grep 172.29.21.2
> > > host# cat /etc/ospfd.conf
> > > router-id 172.29.23.2
> > >
> > > area 0.0.0.0 {
> > >      auth-type crypt
> > >      auth-md 1 "one"
> > >      auth-md 2 "two"
> > >      auth-md-keyid 1
> > > }
> >
> > Is this the config that was active while you produced above outputs?
> > It does not contain any interface statements.
> >

> Oh, I accidentally, and erroneously, stripped those along with other
> non relevant config. Assume the interface statements are there.

It's really hard to help with config snippets containing only what is
considered "relevant" by some.

It's much more likely that someone tries to understand your problem if you
post all information. In this case I would expect the full ospf config, the
full output of netstat -rn and the ospf rib and fib.