On 10/30/18 7:54 PM, Chris Narkiewicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm configuring spamd and I noticed that when I send an e-mail from
> GMail, each time the e-mail is submitted by a different IP address.

yes, a well-known problem, and it's what nospamd (hinted at in the spamd
man pages) is for.

To some extent it helps to whitelist IP addresses and networks that
domains list in their SPF info.

feeding interesting domains into smtpctl spf walk is good for keeping an
up to date list to be fed into your nospamd table.

If you trust me to keep the list up to date, you're of course welcome to
fetch my hand maintained one at https://home.nuug.no/~peter/nospamd
(later parts generated by echo $domain | smtpctl spf walk, older parts
by host -ttxt $domain).

- Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/