Hi Vincent,

Am 03.11.2018 um 07:22 schrieb vincent delft:
Hello Markus,

I cannot reproduce your problem.

As you can see here under I can create a user "test1" on the command line,
and, with the same userid, I can create it with python2 and python3 too.
(I'm running 6.4)

I see 2 possible cause :
- your python script,
- or maybe the userid for which your python script runs is not the one
defined in doas.conf.
i switch back to spawnl function and it worked with doas so I will stick with that since it's working. Maybe later I will revisit the problem and give it another try.

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107224    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT