On 11/4/2018 3:06 PM, Mik J wrote:
  Thank you Peter for this opinion.

Misc User, these gmail, live, yahoo spams you're talking about are really
comming from IP addresses that belong to them ? Because on my side it seems
it's not the case.

In my greylist right now I have rosaronald70s...@gmail.com but if I check the
IP that originated the spam it's from China Unicom Henan province network. I
check a second one and it's also from that ISP.

On the other hand if spam is coming from gmail, live, outlook we can blame them
for not filtering out these spams and high volume sent mails.
With google you cannot send mails to more than 500 people within 24h
     Le dimanche 4 novembre 2018 à 23:49:47 UTC+1, Misc User