On 11/4/2018 2:25 PM, Mik J wrote:
  Hello Peter,

Thank you for this article.
Do you know why, and particularly Microsoft, use very random IPs to send mails.
In that way, they make greylisting not as reliable as it should be. We could
all use greylisting if google or microsoft would use the same 4 or 5 IPs to
retry sending the mails.
Google and Microsoft don't help to fight against spam.

In my experience Google and Microsoft are the source of most of my spam.
About 80% of it comes from a hijacked gmail, live.com, or outlook.com
accounts.  The rest from yahoo and gmx.com addresses with a sprinkling
of one-off spam domains making up the last percentage points.